Bristol24/7 is hiring a part-time Business Editor to cover Bristol’s thriving business sector.
You will cover some of the UK’s biggest companies as well as some exciting startups, SMEs and CICs.
The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry to go above and beyond to find agenda-setting scoops, and is enthusiastic about writing a mix of articles including photo- and video-based stories
Bristol24/7’s new Business Editor will be responsible for writing regular online stories, as well as five pages of business coverage every month in our printed magazine, and will also edit our annual business publication, Better Business.
The ideal candidate has:
- a journalism background and proven experience of reporting online
- strong reporting and writing skills
- good knowledge of Bristol
- a self-starter attitude and excellent organisational skills
- a love of Bristol24/7 and what we do
- a desire to work as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- a knowledge of social media and SEO
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role. Please include links to several pieces of work you are most proud of (if applicable) in your cover letter.
Deadline: December 6 2019