The City Business Library is a specialist business information and market research service available remotely. Their dedicated service is for small businesses and provides business information, events, and expert assistance to help businesses start and scale.
The City Business Library is the only service for business information offering free access to the UK’s most comprehensive collection of business databases and publications, including general start up advice, information on market research, plus national and international coverage for statistics, company data and business news – available remotely with a City Business Library Membership.
Entrepreneurs and businesses can make use of free resources online and in their community, find the space they need, ask for help and advice and build the relationships required to get up and running. There are business one-to-ones, market research resources, seminars, networking and events. The end result is that entrepreneurs can turn a passion in to a business reality.
Outlined below are a number of resources and advice options available to businesses:
- Membership: Join the library and access high quality business information from your office or home
- Business Resource Online Learning
- Remote Access Databases – City Business Library has the most comprehensive selection of remotely accessible business databases in the UK
- Start-up business support
- Enterprise Support and Outreach
Click here to learn more.
Read more: Making a big idea a business reality
Image provided by the City Business Library