Vogue has recommended the best places in Bristol for its readers to visit after our city was named the best place to live in the UK by The Sunday Times.
The fashion bible calls Bristol a “cultural compass”, praising its “independent spirit and breathtaking topography”.
Here are their insider’s tips:
– The Brunch Spot: Primrose Cafe
– The Art: Banksy
– The Market: St Nicholas Market
– The Speakeasy: Hyde & Co
– The Architecture: Clifton Suspension Bridge
– The Community Kitchen: Canteen
– The Spa: The Lido
– The Natural Site: Cheddar Gorge
– The Pub: The Albion
– The Club: Thekla
To read the full article, visit www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/bristol-city-guide
Main photo of Lido courtesy of www.lidobristol.com
Read more: Bristol named best place to live in the UK