Win the ultimate Christmas hamper, stuffed full of treats and vouchers from some of the best local producers and independent businesses in Bristol. Enter your details here to be in with a chance of winning: www.woobox.com/y4raeg.
We’ve scoured Bristol’s best independent businesses, shaken down chefs and consulted with food-lovers to compile a luxury Christmas hamper overflowing with local goodies.
The hamper includes:
- A selection of local cheeses from The Bristol Cheesemonger
- Wine from Grape & Grind and Billings and Briggs
- Mini bottles of infused Espensen spirits and blood orange garnishes from Papadeli
- Chutneys and preserves from Jam Plan, Ginger Beard’s Preserves and Square Food Foundation
- A box of sea salt pralines from Zara’s Chocolates
- Organic coffee from New King’s Coffee
- Vouchers for Pie Baby at the Golden Lion
- A scented candle from Osmology
- A dozen mince pies from Hart’s Bakery
- A bottle of Advent Horizon, the Christmas special 5.6% old ale from Good Chemistry
We’ve also thrown in a copy of EatDrink24/7, Bristol’s first truly independent food guide, created by the team at Bristol24/7, so that you can eat your way around the best restaurants, cafés, pubs, bars, shops and markets Bristol has to offer.
As much as we’d like to keep the prize all to ourselves, we’ll be giving it away to a lucky Bristol24/7 reader just before Christmas.
To enter: www.woobox.com/y4raeg
Entries close at 5pm on December 17. By entering, you consent to Bristol24/7 using your contact details in the future. The winner must be available to collect the hamper from Paintworks, Bath Road, BS4 3EH before December 20.