1. Windsor Terrace, BS8 – £2,000,000
One of Clifton’s most desirable homes with seven bedrooms and views over the Suspension Bridge while you or your butler wash the dishes.
2. Canynge Road, CBS8 – £1,875,000
A six bedroom, grade II listed recency townhouse with double garage.
3. West Mall, BS8 – £1,750,000
This grade II listed townhouse is equipped with five bedrooms, three reception rooms and a self contained one bed apartment.
4. Bridge Road, BS8 – £1,550,000
This hi-tech house has a surround sound system so you have something to listen to while jogging in your personal gym.
5. Stoke Park Road South, BS9 – £1,500,000
If the outside world gets too much for you, this house is located at the end of a private, no through road.
6. Burwalls House, Bridge Road, BS8- £1,500,000
Two-bed flat with an entrance that looks a little bit like Hogwarts and incredible views over the Suspension Bridge (cat not included).
7. North Road, BS8 – £1,375,000
Four-bedroom house part of an exclusive gated community in Leigh Woods.
8. Clifton Down Road, BS8 – £1,250,000
Four bedroom semi detached house complete with electric gates and next door to a pub.
9. Burwalls Development, BS8 – £1,250,000
This three bedroom house is part of a tiny hamlet and comes with its own stable houses.
10. Westbury Road, BS9 – £1,200,000
An eight bedroom family home with 4000 sq.feet, the perfect space to hide from the kids.
Read more: 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Bristol