Cycling: HSBC UK City Ride Bristol
Get ready for an amazing day of traffic-free cycling at HSBC UK City Ride Bristol on Sunday, August 20.
With plenty of free activities to enjoy along the way, bring your friends, bring your family, and register your free places at HSBC UK City Ride Bristol!
Starting at Castle Park from 11 am, the 5.5 km traffic-free route will cross the river via St Philip’s Bridge, before heading onto Victoria Street and looping around Queen Square. City Riders will then head north again via Queen Charlotte Street, taking in more of the city centre before returning to Castle Park.
HSBC UK City Ride Bristol is more than just a great bike ride. As well as food and drink stalls, and lots of information about how to get cycling in the local area, there are plenty of free things to do for all the family (even those not riding!).
Here’s a sample of what’s on offer…
- Pick up your free HSBC UK City Ride bib and even get it personalised
- Race on the pop-up street Velodrome
- Get some bike advice from our technicians at the Cycle Inn
- Kids’ Zone: decorate your bike and learn new skills from British Cycling’s HSBC UK Go-Ride crew
- Be loud and proud in the ‘Toot your Horn’ zone
So don’t miss out, register your free places at HSBC UK City Ride Bristol on Sunday 20 August!