New research from The Vet, who deliver leading pet health through their veterinary surgeries and walk-in clinics across the UK, has revealed that a third (32%) of pet owners living in Bristol believe the key to a happy and healthy pet includes feeding a complete and balanced diet, ensuring they receive plenty of exercise and showering them with love and affection1. However, it also shows that we may be guilty of ignoring the more important aspects of being a pet owner as one third (36%) of owners living in Bristol have also confessed they visit their vet less than the recommended amount – twice a year.
The good news is The Vet Bristol is offering ONE lucky winner the prize of a years’ Pet Healthcare Plan at their Bristol centre, worth up to £445!
– Annual vaccination
– Two vet consultations a year
– Unlimited nail clippings (worth £12 each time)
– 13 pipette flea and worming treatments
– 2 worming tablet treatments per year
– Text reminders
– A plan completely tailored to your cat or dog
For more information please visit www.thevet.co.uk
To ENTER please click here
T&Cs apply, please see below:
– For dogs, the prize value will vary based on their weight.
– Vaccinations do not include kennel cough
– This prize is redeemable at The Vet Bristol centre only
– Entry is open to residents of the UK only
– Winners will be selected at random
– Winners will be notified by Speed Communications via email
– The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
– The prize is only redeemable for ONE cat or ONE dog
– Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this competition