Thousands of discounted tickets to events at more than 30 organisations from across Bristol and Bath go on sale at 10am on Thursday.
The tenth and biggest ever Culture Flash Sale features everything from music, theatre, art and museum exhibitions to club nights, family events and theatre classes.
The Culture Flash Sale takes place for 24 hours only. Here are some highlights:
- Anson Rooms – 20% off tickets to artists including Ray Gelato and The Giants as part of Bristol Jazz & Blues Festival, plus 20% off selected shows including comedy from Hal Cruttenden and Josie Long
- Asian Arts Agency – 25% off tickets to a concert of Sufi devotional music from Rizwan-Muazzam Qawwali
- Bristol Cathedral – 25% off tickets to King of Kings, a silent film with live organ accompaniment
- Bristol Improv Theatre – 25% off tickets to shows
- Bristol Museum and Art Gallery – 50% off advance adult tickets to the exhibition Leonardo Da Vinci: A Life in Drawing
- Bristol Old Vic – 20% off full price tickets to a selection of shows and an exclusive three-course menu offer at 1766 Bar & Kitchen.
- Colston Hall – 25% off tickets to selected shows including ET: Live in Concert at Bristol Hippodrome, and Martin & Eliza Carthy at The Station
- Festival of Ideas – 50% off talks by astrophysicist Jo Dunkley, journalist Ece Temelkuran and author Kristen Roupenian
- Knowle West Media Centre – 10% off laser-cutting sessions and 10% off photography courses
- Lakota – 50% off to Wide Eyes: Culture Shock/Grafix/Frankee, Wide Eyes: Phaeleh/Breakage/Compa/Ishan Sound and Viva La Disco: David Morales
- Martin Parr Foundation – 50% off tickets to talk and book signing by photographer Paul Reas
- RWA – two-for-one Valentine’s Day offer tickets to the exhibition Albert Irvin and Abstract Expressionism
- Slapstick Festival – Two-for-one tickets to various screenings and events
- Spike Island – deals including Prosecco and Preview for £1, two-for-one Novel Writers talks and 50% off Spike Island publications
- SS Great Britain – £5 tickets to Museums at Night 2019
- St George’s – 50% off selected shows, plus 25% off tickets to Bristol Jazz & Blues Fest shows Richard Galliano and Huw Warren
- Tobacco Factory Theatres – 25% off selected shows including The Paper Man and preview performances of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, plus 15% off other selected shows
- Trinity – 20% off tickets to selected gigs and shows
- Watershed – 20% off January screenings of films The Favourite, Beautiful Boy and Colette
- We The Curious – £5 tickets to After Hours: LOVE
Over in Bath, tickets will be for sale at venues including the Fashion Museum, The Edge, Bath Spa Productions, the Ustinov Studio, Creativity Works, the Rondo Theatre and Natural Theatre Company.
The Culture Flash Sale is co-ordinated by the Bristol Arts Marketing Network in co-operation with Bristol and Bath Cultural Destinations Project and Visit Bristol.
Main photo by Chris Cooper