Spire Bristol Hospital is proud to be the largest private hospital in the South West. We provide a wide variety of treatments and specialise in complex procedures such as bariatric and cardiac surgery. Our Children and Young People’s Service is the only private paediatric service in the South West offering outpatient and surgical procedures for 3 – 18 year olds. If you need to stay overnight we provide high-quality accommodation and aftercare as part of our commitment to your health.
Aside from our excellent standards of healthcare, we provide completely free and informative events in an informal style where you can ask questions. The Consultant leading the event will give a presentation on their specialist topic and then there will be a Q&A at the end of the talk, offering you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. This is a great way for you to gain further information about a condition or procedure before booking a one-on-one appointment with a consultant.
Each month we offer 2 free weight loss mini consultations involving a 20 minute on-on-one consultation with a Bariatric Surgeon, Mr Alan Osborne or Mr James Hewes.
Upcoming events in October:
• Weight loss mini consultation with Mr Alan Osborne, Consultant Upper GI & Bariatric Surgeon – Wednesday 2 October, 6pm – 8pm
• Paediatric ENT with Mr Philip Robinson, Consultant Paediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon – Wednesday 9 October, 6pm – 8pm
• Children’s spinal problems with Mr Ian Harding, Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon – Wednesday 16 October, 6pm – 8pm
• Weight loss mini consultation with Mr James Hewes, Consultant Upper GI and Bariatric Surgeon – Wednesday 23 October, 6pm – 8pm
• Women’s Health with Dr Jo Bailey, Consultant Gynaecologist – Thursday 24 October, 6pm – 8pm
To book your place at an event please contact our private treatment advisors by emailing email@example.com or call 0117 980 4080.