Clifton College Sports Centre’s fitness room has recently undergone a complete refurbishment.
As part of this refurbishment, the latest Technogym strength, cardio and resistance equipment has been installed, along with four new Wattbike Icons. The new Technogym equipment also comes with the performance tracking app Mywellness, which can be used both in the gym and outdoors, helping users to achieve their fitness and health goals.
To celebrate the refurbishment, Clifton College Sports Centre is offering no joining fee on new monthly memberships in January. Memberships are available for the whole family and include use of the fitness room, swimming pool, squash, badminton and outdoor tennis courts.
The Sport Centre’s team of highly-qualified personal trainers also encourage members to try a range of different activities. Their advice, motivation and guidance can help provide that extra boost with fitness training.
Here is what a membership at Clifton College Sports Centre has to offer:
- Fitness Room – open all day, every day and houses the latest range of Technogym cardio and weight-training equipment, in a spacious and welcoming atmosphere.
- 25m swimming pool – kept at 29 degrees centigrade and accompanied by well-equipped changing rooms. SWIMTAG is available to track performance and to enable swimmers to keep tabs on their training progress. The Sports Centre runs a programme of ‘Adult Only’ and ‘Open’ swim sessions. Also included in the weekly programme is a Sunday morning fun swim session for children and their families. A once-a-month pool inflatable fun session is also a must for children.
- Squash, badminton and outdoor tennis courts (spring/summer only)
- Personal Training services are available for those who want a more tailored fitness programme or need that extra motivation. A dedicated team of personal trainers are available on-site at competitive rates.
- Access to a host of popular fitness classes operated under the banner of Clifton Group Fitness, including: Yoga, Indoor Cycling, Kettlercise, HIIT, Pilates and Total Body Conditioning, which are open to members and non-members on a pay as you go basis.
Clifton College Sports Centre provides a range of flexible memberships including annual and monthly options for individuals, couples and families. The friendly Sports Centre reception team would be happy to answer any queries. Alternatively, please call 0117 315 7678 or visit ccsl-cliftoncollege.com.
Read more: Cheap ways to get healthy in Bristol