Specially set up to showcase the skills of local people, whilst helping generate an income for them and the community. Pop in and take a look at some of the fabulously unique art on offer.
- More tiny tableaux spotted on top of Bristol bus shelters
- The UK’s first steampunk bar is opening in Bristol this week
- Things to do in Bristol this week, Sep 25-Oct 1 2017
- Win a stay in Bristol’s treehouse on a crane
- Dela – restaurant review
- Pub of the Week: The Portcullis
- My Bristol Favourites: Elles Bailey
- ‘I worry that the UK will become unreachable for young people like me’
- Revealed: New wave of NHS cuts in South Gloucestershire
- Interview: Musicians Against Homelessness
News / Steampunk
The Clockwork Rose is in a former bank on St Stephen's Street...
By tom besley Monday Sep 25, 2017
News / 38 Degrees
A further £5m of cuts to health services planned...
By ellie pipe Monday Sep 25, 2017
News / Canopy and Stars
Cancel your plans for October 14 and cross your fingers...
By bristol247 Monday Sep 25, 2017
Your say / Brexit
Spanish student Elena Alvarez on what it means to be European in Bristol...
By elena avanzas alvarez Monday Sep 25, 2017
Arts / Cheltenham Road
Playmobil figures spotted from Stokes Croft to Memorial Stadium...
By martin booth Monday Sep 25, 2017
Restaurants / Dela
Scandi-inspired restaurant made for sharing...
By martin booth Sunday Sep 24, 2017