Clifton College Sports Centre is offering a 2-week free trial in September, plus no joining fee on monthly memberships or 10% off new annual memberships.
Clifton College Sports Centre provides a friendly environment for all the family and the team pride themselves on creating a welcoming and personal experience for all their members.
The Sports Centre is a state-of-the-art facility, housing a well-stocked fitness room including the Precor 880 line of cardiovascular equipment, 25m swimming pool, indoor badminton and outdoor tennis courts.
Christian Watts, manager of the Sports Centre, says: “We cannot underestimate the benefits of regular exercise, not only on physical fitness but also on mental wellbeing. Even the most motivated of fitness-fanatics could benefit from a change of scenery from time to time, which is where we come in. Not only do we offer a fully equipped fitness room, we also have a swimming pool and tennis, squash and badminton courts. We also provide a huge range of classes to suit everyone”.
Our team of highly-qualified on-site personal trainers will also encourage you to try a range of different activities to ensure you find those that best suit your tastes and lifestyle.
Here is what a membership at Clifton College Sports Centre has to offer you:
• Fitness Room – open all day, every day and houses the latest range of cardiovascular and weight-training equipment, in a spacious, airy and welcoming atmosphere, including Sky TV on all cardio machines.
• 25m swimming pool – with well-equipped changing rooms. We run a programme of ‘Adult Only’ and ‘Open’ swim sessions. Also included in the weekly programme is a Sunday morning fun swim session for children and their families, with a once-a-month pool inflatable fun session.
• Outdoor tennis courts (spring/summer only) and indoor squash and badminton courts.
• Personal Training services – for those who want a more tailored fitness programme or need that extra motivation. Our dedicated team of personal trainers are available on-site at competitive rates, at a time to suit you.
• Fitness classes – a host of Clifton Group Fitness classes are available, including: Yoga, Indoor Cycling, Kettlercise, Pilates and HIIT classes which are open to members and non-members on a pay-as-you-go basis.
We offer a range of flexible memberships including annual and monthly options for individuals, couples and families. Our friendly Sports Centre reception team would be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0117 315 7678 or visit ccsl-cliftoncollege.com.