A rare opportunity has come up to join the award-winning team at Bristol24/7.
In 2018 we launched Better Bristol, a collaborative approach to creating positive impact in the city. This means listening and looking for new ways to connect people, communities, and businesses to highlight where more needs to be done and to make this happen.
As part of this process we launched a public and business membership to engage our community and help fund our social impact activity.
The rapid growth in membership has resulted in a need to expand the team to help support the initiative moving forward.
The new Partnerships Executive will assist with all areas connected with the membership offering including uploading content across our digital channels; supporting marketing initiatives; developing our perk offerings; building partnerships; research, event and project support.
It is a varied role and offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to work alongside Bristol’s largest independent publishing group and shape the membership proposition moving forward.
About the role
This is a part time role- 3 days per week.
There is a huge opportunity for career development in this role as the membership grows.
While every day as our Partnership and Membership Executive will be different, here are some of the key responsibilities working closely with the Better Business and Community Manager:
- Assist with setting up and onboarding new Better Business members and Key Partners
- Develop, upload and manage the business and public perks offered by our partners
- Facilitate promotional campaigns for Better Business members and Key Partners across Bristol24/7s platforms
- Working with the membership managers on the planning and delivery of regular members’ events and develop a regular programme of activities for members
- Support on social impact projects, outreach and research activity and develop partnership with community organisations
- Support communications across our social media and digital platforms
- Collaborate with the sales, partnerships and editorial team on content, initiatives and wider strategy
- Maintaining a strong understanding of city news with a special focus on social, environmental and economic impact projects
- Solve ad-hoc member queries
- Able to work both independently and part of the team
- Interest in Bristol24/7 and a passion for making a difference
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and a proactive nature are also especially important skills since you’ll be managing so many different areas of the business
- Event planning, media and social media experience would be an advantage
- We’re looking for someone smart who doesn’t get stressed under pressure. And knows how to have fun…
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (tbc dependent on experience)
- Opportunities for quarterly team bonus
- Great opportunities for career progression for the right candidate
- A great working environment in a happy team
- Plenty of social events
- Bristol24/7 membership!
Is this you? If so please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday, April 3.